With fast systems and a network of support we are more than just a franchise, we are a community. Choosing Rescue Dog is easy. Take the step into creating your own destiny and leave the corporate world behind.
Within the first two months of operation Colten and Amanda Hart won First Place for Best Entrepreneurs for their business Rescue Dog.
Winner of the 2021 Best of the Flathead- Best Entrepreneur.
Winner of 2022 Best of the Flathead- Best Entrepreneur
Rescue Dog won Second Place for Best Food Truck. Beating out trucks that have been around for over a decade, and only having been open for two months when voting started.
Second Place of 2021 Best of the Flathead- Best Food Truck
Rescue Dog won Second Place for Best New Business (2020-2021). With 2020 skipping voting, Rescue Dog placed second against business that had been established for over a year.
Second Place of 2021 Best of the Flathead Best New Business
Both Colten and Amanda Hart won 40 under 40 for their business concept Rescue Dog. The first time a married couple has won the same year in Flathead history.
Take control of your destiny and invest in a Rescue Dog Franchise Today!
With an initial investment of $85,875 you can invest in your future and become your own boss.
With our flexible Franchise you can create your success, on your own terms!
You can run your business on the weekends, park out daily, or hit big events! Success is what you make it, and a Rescue Dog Franchise might be what you've been waiting for!
Giving back to local animal adoption centers is the core principle of our business. Helping our furry friends in need, feeding our customers, and improving our communities is what our Family is about.
If you love giving back, Rescue Dog is for you!
On behalf of the Humane Society of Northwest Montana, thank you Rescue Dog for the tremendous support that you have provided to our organization and congratulations on the award winning impact that you’ve made in our community.
“What an honor it is to partner with our local sponsor, Colten & Amanda Hart of Rescue Dog Franchising, LLC. Your professionalism & commitment to give back to the community by helping adoption center pets is evident in everything you do,” says Executive Director, Lori Heatherington.
The Rescue Dog concept of serving amazing gourmet hot dogs while creating awareness for pet adoptions is a one-of-a-kind winning combination with proven results.
Dear Rescue Dogs,
Thank you so very much for your donation to Tobacco Valley Animal Shelter!! We greatly appreciate your dedication to homeless pets and your awesome hearts!
Rescue Dog was born in the midst of 2020. A year filled with challenges, we founded the idea that success isn't just about money, but instead improving our communities.
The Rescue Dog Founders have a combined business ownership of over 50 years, 35 of which were spent as a Franchisor. With backgrounds in business, financial industry, manufacturing, and food service the Founders used their combined knowledge to craft the Franchise you see today. From giving back to success the Rescue Dog Family is ready to help start your journey.
When joining the Rescue Dog family you will be taking the first step to improving your community. Helping your local animal adoption center or non-kill shelter is a major component of the franchise's success. With a portion of every sale going to helping your shelter of choice the feel good, feels even better when your business takes off!
Owning your own business is great. However, owning a business that serves the best hot dogs in the USA and helps the community is even better! Using only the best 1/3 LB All Beef Hot Dogs, brand exclusive recipes, and boasting a unique Huckleberry signature drink and dessert makes our overall model the full package!
Ready to take the first step and join the Rescue Dog family?
email at email@example.com or call (406)270-5297 for more information!
PAYABLE TO RESCUE DOG
You are ready to review the numbers. We are all about transparency and want to show you what you're paying for. We split our initial investment into three sections: Franchise Fee, Rescue Entertainment Trailer, and inventory package. The Rescue Entertainment Trailer (RET) is the biggest expense, however your franchise fee and inventory package is very important too. With your franchise fee you will get the corporate support and marketing materials whereas your inventory package will kick start your operation.
Your $25,000 deposit covers your franchise fee and a $5,000 deposit on your Rescue Entertainment Trailer
We also will require proof that you have $20,000 in liquid cash to sustain your operation as you get started.
This is a seasonal business. Which is why you only pay while operating!
5% of Gross Sales paid Weekly during Operations.
Each Franchisee invests back in to the company with a small fee to help advertise, improve the brand, and push the cause!
1% of Gross Sales paid Weekly during Operations.
Every Rescue Dog is involved in giving back to their local non-kill animal shelter. Franchisees can choose their shelter and help their own community!
1-6% of Gross Sales paid Monthly during Operations. Franchisees choose which percentage to donate in addition to all "tips" from the donation jar.
1. Get to know us- Look around our franchise website and our "Consumer" website https://www.dogsforacause.com/ There is a lot of information on our day to day and you can visit the Flathead Valley Montana tab at Dogsforacause.com to see our owner operated franchise.
2. Contact us- email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or hit the Get Started Today tab to inquire about a Franchise opportunity.
3. Initial Interview with Rescue Dog Franchising to see if we are the right fit for you! Interview can be held via phone call, zoom, or in person.
4. Apply for a Franchise- A Rescue Dog Rep will walk you through our application, answering any questions you may have and provide support during the application process.
5. Get to Know Us Phone Call- A phone call with one of our Founders. This call will help our team determine if we are the best fit for each other, and for you to ask any other questions you may have before signing on.
6. Review the Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD)- Our corporate office will send you the current copy of our FDD for review. You will have a minimum of 3 weeks of reviewing before proceeding to the next step. At around a week in we will have a walk through of the FDD to highlight important information. Walk through can be held via zoom, phone call, or in person.
7. Discover Day- come to our corporate headquarters in beautiful Kalispell MT to learn more about Rescue Dog and for our team to meet you in person. We will have you meet with the team, tour the facilities, take a walkthrough a trailer, and even make your first Rescue Dog.
8. Final Validation- This is when both parties will individually decide if Rescue Dog is the right fit for the candidate/yourself. There is no rush as this is a 10 year contract and we want everyone to feel confident before opening their Franchise Unit.
9. Awarded a Franchise- For a candidate who has made it through the previous steps, is fully engaged in wanting to own a Rescue Dog, and has been approved through our team it is then time to be awarded a Franchise. During this step the FDD will be signed and you'll be a proud owner of a Rescue Dog Franchise.
After the steps are completed you are now apart of our Rescue Dog Community! Once the paperwork is completed and returned we will fly you out to attend our Rescue Dog Academy for our "Pup Protocol".
The IFA, or International Franchise Association, is the world’s oldest and largest organization representing franchising worldwide. For over fifty-five years, the IFA has worked to educate Franchisors and Franchisees on beneficial methods and business practices to improve franchising.
The IFA works through its government relations and public policy, media relations and educational programs to protect, enhance and promote franchising.
We believe in their Code of Ethics for Franchisors. We promise to have Trust, Truth and Honesty in our dealings, to have Mutual Respect and Reward with our Franchisees, to have Open and Frequent Communication, and to Obey The Law.
The truck that started it all! While we now franchise our mobile food trailer concept, Rescue Dog started in this 1972 Gerstenslager heavy rescue truck. We still use this icon truck for promotional events and it remains parked at the Rescue Dog corporate headquarters in Kalispell, MT.
Sign up to hear from us about exciting new opportunities.
We strive to stay in communication with our franchisees and potential clients. Have a question about how we can match your specific needs? Send us a message. We're always happy to meet new clients!
160 Industrial Court, Kalispell, Montana 59901, United States
Copyright © 2023 Rescue Dog - All Rights Reserved.
It's All About The Dogs!